Skip to main content

Crazy blind date Okcupid



Literally just happened to me about 1 hour ago.
>be on okcupid, looking for womens
>constant disappointments, failed promises, etc
>finally an okay looking woman who wants to meet up
>shes black, kinda busted up face but dat butt dear lord
>talk a bit, she wants to date tonight
>put on my nice casual wear clothes, nice cologne, shower, shave, gel, the works
>text her I'll be there in about 20 min
>get to her place, the house looks a bit run down from the outside
>text her "I'm here"
>"Just come in. I'll be ready in a minute."
>...what the? "Just walk in? That's a bit strange lol"
>lights turn on, she steps out, can't really see her from the distance
>a huge shooting star shoots across the sky, must be a sign
>walk up, "Hey!"
>shes just looking at her phone
>"HEY!"
>Still on phone
>"HEY! IT'S ANON FROM OKCUPID!"
>"Oh hi! Come in!"
>"O-Okay..."
>Walk inside her house. Finally get to see her
>her house is just a mess
>clothes everywhere, run down, wall paper peeling
>she's wearing sweat pants and sweat shirt
>shows off her butt though, which is nice
>also shows off the huge pot belly she didn't have in her profile pics
>already want to leave
>she doesn't really even look at me, she's just scrambling around looking for shoes
>"Where are my shoes?" she repeats over and over again
>dog starts to bark
>"SHUT UP DOG! That's my dog, bella"
>dog is in a cage going berserk
>puts a muzzle on the dog, "SHUT UP DOG!!"
>I love dogs to the point of autism. This rustled my jimmies, but I stayed because I am desperate
>Keeps repeating "Where are my shoes? SHUT THE HELL UP DOG!!"
>opens her closet to reveal a huge pile of clothing
>literally climbs on the pile of clothes and starts to take things off the top of the closet shelf
>"Where are my shoes? SHUT UP BELLA! Where are my flip flops?! SHUT UP DOG!!!"
>standing there, hands couldn't be any further in my pockets
>literally keep checking my back to make sure no one is sneaking up on me
>felt so uncomfortable
>still digging in her closet
>"Ah ha! Found it!"
>pulls out one of those spa gift baskets. You know, those ones have have slippers, eye covers, soap, etc?
>unopened
>opens it
>pulls out pair of crappy plastic flip flops
>"Found my shoes! SHUT UP DOG!"
>"...yay..."
>she still doesn't actually talk to me much
>constantly on her phone
>get a better look of her
>looks kinda like she’s on crack
>she’s scrambling everywhere, throwing a bunch of things into her purse
>"SHUT UP DOG!"
>runs over to her bathroom
>"So you don't look like you do on your profile..."
>"...really? How so?"
>no response
>she starts to put on makeup
>you had over an hour to get ready and had a 20 min warning and you aren't ready whatsoever
>she goes back into her room, dog has calmed down a bit
>takes off the muzzle
>I have to get out of here... this is insane
>she scrambles around, texting on her phone, not really looking at me
>goes into her room and says
>"Okay I need you to go to the other side of the house and turn on that light. If both of the lights are out it gets really dark."
>walk over
>"Here?"
>"Yeah! Just turn the switch."
>you know those light switches that are like little nobs that you turn? Well it was just the stick
>turn that, light turns on
>"Okay thanks! Oh wait I forgot something. Hold on."
>goes back into her bedroom
>nows my chance
>silently open her door, slip outside, close the door
>then sprint to my car
>it was comical, I could have beaten Bolt in a 100m dash I was running so fast
>open car door
>I have coins in the car door handle because it's convenient
>open and shut door so fast coins fly everywhere'
>start car and hit the gas so hard the wheels screech on the wet road
>pull out phone
>"Sorry, you're not my type."
>"ok goodnight"
>delete all dating sites, done with this crap

Anyone else had crazy Okcupid blind dates like that?


read another greentext about dating

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet julia...

>be me
>be 21
>test lasers for a living, doing well
>recently broken up with slutbag gf after 2 years
>hell froze over idk
>gave me an excuse to workout and get in great shape
>finish work on friday
>go to dinner at my families sandwich shop in the town we live in
>20 y/o qt 3.14 julia named Julia works the front counter
>after 3 years of being too pussy to make a move and not wanting to make things awkward
>get into conversation with julia and customer about weekend plans
>customer is going to theme park
>gay.png
>Julia turns to me and asks me what im doing for the weekend
>spaghetti falls out of pockets
>bush did harambe
>finally after 15 seconds tell her that im gonna be hanging out at home
>julia says "come to my beach house tomorrow, ill be there with some of my family"
>had to play it cool
>prego sauce dripping from pockets already
>being alpha af say that ill come but only if its a good time
>julia smiles and promises it wi…

4chan sex

Last weekend I shamed myself /b/

This is the most shameful thing I have done

>be 22
>girl on dating website tells me she is having a party
>invites me and tells me to bring a friend
>says her friends are willing and most likely we will get laid
>ohyes.jpeg
>call my mate (lets name him anon2)
>tell him about the girl from the dating website
>tell him she pretty much garanteed us sex
>anon2: "bout time this happens"
>rock up to party at 9 with my mate
>3 girls and 1 random guy on dining table drinking

F*cking cheaters

>be me
>16 year old 7/10
> just got out of relationship
>5/10 friend is flirting with me
>friends ex gf
>he's over her now
>flirting a bit more
>w/e we've been friends for years prolly means nothing
>hang out with her
>she gets handsy much more than usual
>decide fuck it its worth a shot
>kiss her in private
>IMMEDIATELY kisses back
>start going hard, grabbing tits, ass, rubbing through pants
>pull down her pants and puts it in
>fucks the ever living shit out of her
>makes me pinky swear I won't tell anyone
> wat? are we 5
>fine whatever
>pinky swear
>find out she was dating someone at the time
>ask her about it
>says they only date on Fridays

How do I react to this /b/ros?